Παρασκευή 4 Ιανουαρίου 2008

La Ballade of Lady and Bird




Bird :Lady?
Lady :Yes Bird?
Bird :It's cold
Lady :I know
Lady :Bird...I cannot see a thing
Bird :It's all in your mind
Lady :I'm worried
Bird :No one will come to see us
Lady :Maybe they come but we just don't see them What do you see
Bird : I see what's outside
Lady :And what exactly is outside?
Bird :It's grown-ups
Lady :Well maybe if we scream they can hear us
Bird :Yeah, maybe we should try to scream
Lady :Ok, Bird
Lady & Bird :Heeeelp, Heeeelp
Can you hear us now ? Hello ! Help ! Hello it's me
Hey
Can you see
Can you see me
I'm here
Nana come and take us Hello
Are you there Hello
Lady :I don't think they can hear us
Bird :I can hear you lady
Bird :Do you want to come with me lady
Lady :Will you be nice to me Bird?
Lady :You're always nice to me because you're my friend
Bird :I try but sometimes I make mistakes
Lady :Nana says that we all make mistakes
Bird :Maybe we should scream more
Lady :Yes, Bird let's scream more
Lady & Bird :Help ! Help us ! Come on ! Help
Hello ! Help
Hello !
We're lost
Lady :I think they cannot see us
Bird :Nobody likes us
Lady :But they all seem so big
Bird :Maybe we should just jump
Lady :What if we fall from the bridge and then nobody can catch us
Bird :I don't know let's just see what happens
Lady :Okay
Bird :Come with me
Lady :Shall we do it together
Bird :Yeah
Lady & Bird :1 2 3....Aaaaaaah
Bird :Lady?
Lady :Yes Bird
Bird :It's cold
Lady :I know
Lady :Bird...I cannot see a thing
Bird :It's all in your mind